1.28.2009

25 random things about me

1. I Heart Jesus. Very. Much.
2. I Heart my husband. Very.Much.
3. He pushes me out of my comfort zone and makes me a better person for it.
4. I've had three children born since 2005.
5. Their initials are TLC...each and everyone of them!
6. I play the piano. My fingers ache for a keyboard to express some emotion!
7. I have a big family.
8. I was adopted when I was 7.
9. So, I have two sets of parent plus all the aunts/uncles/cousins to go with. Wow! That's a lot.
10. This year, I have begun building a relationship with my 1st set of parents. It's scary and rewarding at the same time.
11. I am a knitter.
12. I like to be barefoot- even in winter- cause you know...it gets so cold down here!
13. My husband and I live on one income and it is enough.
14. I make yogurt and bread from scratch- and lots of other things from scratch too.
15. I taught at a private Christian school for 3 years and loved every minute of it.
16. I like to memorize scripture.
17. I've breastfed my baby on Folly Beach.
18.I've played with my babies in the sand at sunrise on the beach at Isle of Palms. It's the best because there's very few people out there at that hour!
19. I like rootbeer floats made with chocolate ice cream.
20. I pretty much like chocolate.
21. I sing old hymns to my children.
22. I only listen to Christian radio.
23. I prefer to read a book or knit than to watch tv.
24. Unless it's Jack Bauer.
25. Wow! I can't believe I made it! I like my eggs best fried in lots of butter!

No comments: