11.05.2008

WFMW toy edition


I heart etsy. When I find myself staying up way past my bedtime, I like to look around. Here are some of my favorite toys that are selling. I have no connection to these people. I just like the things they are selling.

For pretend food here and here and here.

For sock monkeys go here and here .

For toy trains here and here.

I also like the idea of doing magazine subscriptions like Highlights or God's World.

Thanks for visiting me! Come back next week, when I will post about an alternative to gift giving!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

I also enjoy looking around Etsy - there are some incredibly creative people there!

my toy post is here:
http://afrugalhousewife.com

Anonymous said...

I love the felt food! Thanks for the tip. I haven't seen great sock monkeys in a long time. These are creative, classic suggestions.