2.26.2009

something fun for a change....

In my google search box, I typed 'Charlotte needs' with interesting results. Here are a few:

Charlotte needs you!
Charlotte needs Wales.
Charlotte needs Volunteers.
Charlotte needs dedicated revenue...
Charlotte needs shoes.
Charlotte needs to get a clue.

Lett me just add...
Charlotte needs you .... to comment!
Charlotte needs (a vacation) Wales (sure, anywhere'd be nice)
Charlotte needs volunteers ... to clean my floors, fold my laundry, I've got more if you are interested.
Charlotte needs dedicated revenue... I have a few ideas for an Etsy shop. It would take a bit of supplies to get started, but I think I could make money with a little investment and some time!
Charlotte needs shoes... um. What woman doesn't?
Charlotte needs to get a clue... what? I have a messy house, and spending time on the world wide web isn't the best way to spend my time? Yeah, I need to get a clue- and get busy!

Enough said. Back to work.

No comments: