1.21.2009

Covenants

I am participating in a carnival today at Rocks In My Dryer. Head over there to check out more great tips.


If you have found me via Shannon, thank you for taking the time to visit me. I am telling the story about renewing old relationships.

In the Bible, Heavenly Father gives us many examples of covenants.

I have found it to be very helpful to set up similar covenant agreements. These people love me quite a bit more than I ever realized. It's been an emotional roller coaster so far for me to accept that. To set up boundaries and have a covenant type agreement has allowed me to find an appropriate level of attachment.

So, I thought about what I expect and I talked to earthly father. And we talked about these things, and that has helped me to become a little attached. That has really worked for our new relationship, and I look forward to doing the same with earthly mother.

No comments: