1.19.2009

haircut

Yesterday afternoon, after noticing the house was quite quiet, while I was distracted by the pile of dishes... I went searching for the older ones. I heard them talking, but I could not find them.

Imagine my surprise when I find them in the bathroom in a puddle of hair. Surrounded by long locks, short snips and everything in between. Hair was in the sink, in the toilet, in the bathtub... in the trashcan, not so much.

She has a mullet. Very short in the front, quite long in the middle. T2 has an interesting cut on the top of his head. You see, T1 didn't want the bangs, which have been hanging over her eyes for weeks, to be trimmed... So we were experimenting with clips, gels, etc... and I had mentioned to T2 that he would be getting a trim over the weekend. T1 took matters into her own hands.






No comments: