4.02.2009

This and That

I have prewritten posts for the next week. I will be having family here and can I just say. I am SO excited. So, I will be taking a break from this here blog.

My upcoming posts are Easter related hymn ponderings. Some of my favorites. I just love Spring, but I really love it because Easter is so special to me.

This year, it gets even more special as I get to enjoy having my family with me. My siblings and I will be reuniting with our biological mother in one week.

The next post I write will be my 100th! I haven't started that yet, but I am thinking about it. It will probably include some updates about our reunion.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Laryssa Herbert said...

Charlotte,
Thanks for visiting Heaven In The Home and reading the Dino Eggs post.

All natural dye is important to me. After finding out what’s in regular food coloring, don’t think I could ever use it again!

suzannah | the smitten word said...

i spring so much, too--everything points to the resurrection:)

thanks so much for your advice and encouragement about toddler sleeping. it helps to know others have been through it!

have a lovely reunion!