10.24.2008

I want to know more about this.

I am gaining an interest in what I read about RAD (reactive attatchment disorder). My siblings and I were adopted as older children. I wonder about my biological mother and if she dealt with this disorder. I wonder how it affects my siblings and I and what affect it has on our relationship with one another and our adoptive and biological families. I wonder how it affects my relationship with my own husband and children. I REALLY want to look more into this and see if I can recognize it in my behavior and change my negative behavior by becoming conscience of it.

I think I'll post more about my family's circumstances- without going into too much detail. I wonder if what I have experienced can be helpful to other people and I wonder how I can go about actually helping... Any ideas?

No comments: