10.11.2008

Memory verses and Attributes of God

My husband recently purchased the book, The Prayer That Changes Everything, by Stormie O'Martian for me. In the front is a great list of the attributes of God along with scripture to support them.

I have been wanting to start memorizing scripture with my daughter who is 3. When I found this, a light bulb went off. Why reinvent the wheel? Why go on endless searches for the perfect verse to memorize. This is perfect! They are simple; they teach us who God is; they provide opportunity for discussion and for memorization. I can't wait to get started!

I have a bulletin board with learning things posted on it. So far, there is the alphabet, the first memory verse and a calendar.

Our first verse teaches us that God is good. 1Chronicles 16:34

No comments: