3.10.2009

are we there yet? 30 days and counting...

I wrote here about an upcoming event in my life. I am an excited ball of nervous energy. What does that look like?! It'll be fun. I can't wait to have time with my siblings again. It's been way too long. We love each other and we have so much fun together. It's going to be great.

Each day, I look at the calendar and think, "Is it Easter yet?" Surely it is the middle of March, by now? Is it really still just the first week of March? Are we not yet in the double digits?

Finally today, we are one month out from our reunion. Oh that day- what a day of rejoicing that will be! This little reunion we are having siblings, mother, grandfather, I think is a glimpse of the reunion God has planned for us. Now, that will be some serious rejoicing!

1 Corinthians 2:9 (New International Version)
However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"

Hallelujah!

No comments: