3.08.2009

Sunday hymn pondering- Let us Break Bread Together

Let us Break Bread Together


I couldn't think of a more appropriate song for this news. God continues to work in ways in my life which bless me beyond description. While I don't often write about my family, this post is all about them!

My brother's job has him leaving the country soon. My sister lives a day's drive away, which isn't far comparatively, but with small children in both places, it isn't an easy drive. It's been years since the three of us were together in one place at the same time. My grandfather, who've I written about here , also lives far away. I haven't spent quality time with him in years (T3 was a baby)! My earthly mom also lives far away and well, it's been more than 20 years since I've seen her.

For Easter, they are all coming! We will be breaking bread together- literally, but more than that. We will have quality time together, renewing relationships and just enjoying each other. I am convinced God brought this together, and I am praying to continue to see His hand in all the details.




And I am looking forward to this:





Let us break bread together on our knees, (on our knees)
Let us break bread together on our knees. (on our knees)
When I fall on my knees with my face to the rising sun, O Lord, have mercy on me.
Let us drink wine together on our knees, (on our knees)
Let us drink wine together on our knees. (on our knees)
When I fall on my knees with my face to the rising sun, O Lord, have mercy on me.
Let us praise God together on our knees, (on our knees)
Let us praise God together on our knees. (on our knees)
When I fall on my knees with my face to the rising sun, O Lord, have mercy on me.

No comments: